If today you think that the only benefit of spa is relaxation , surely we will surprise you with everything we have to tell you.
You will discover once and for all what are the benefits of the spa in your well-being.
We will talk about the different facilities of a spa and its different contributions to your health. In addition, we will also give you recommendations to learn how to use them correctly. We suggest visiting Best Facials in Manhattan.
Are you going to stay without knowing it?
Benefits of the spa for the body and for health
The time has come to know what happens in your body when you submerge in a jacuzzi , when you enter the saunas or when you pass under the different jets of the whirlpool.
The stress accompanies us in the routine and that is why we must be careful to have a better quality life. The spa is a good option to relax and let the day-to-day worries disappear. Visit Waxing in NYC to get the best care of waxing.
Difference between Turkish bath and sauna
We start with two of the most typical facilities of a spa: the sauna and the Turkish bath. Are you clear about your differences? We briefly comment on them:
When we talk about the sauna we usually refer to the dry sauna or Finnish sauna. Its main characteristic is dry heat. The temperature inside oscillates between 80 ° and 100 °.
The Turkish bath is also known as a hammam or Arabic bath. It is characterized by moist heat. In this case, the protagonist is water vapor. The temperature is usually above 40º without ever exceeding 70º.
Benefits of the sauna and the Turkish bath
- Deep cleansing of the skin. The heat opens the pores and removes impurities, toxins and bacteria.
- Tones, relaxes and provides elasticity to the skin.
- Provides hydration and softness to the skin.
- Helps to correct cellulite with the elimination of fat nodules.
- Regulates the pressure and frees the airways helping to decongest nasal.
- Activates blood circulation.
- Improves headaches.
- Reduces arthritis by relaxing the joints.
- Reduces stress.
Recommendation of time: maximum 10-15 minutes.
- The ideal is to lie down so that the whole body is at the same temperature.
- It is recommended not to talk.
- You have to breathe through your mouth and not through your nose.
- It is not advisable to go on an empty stomach or after drinking alcohol.
- When finishing it is important to drink enough water due to the loss of fluids due to perspiration.
- It is not advisable for pregnant women and people with heart problems.
Benefits of spa jets
Surely when you think of a spa the first thing that comes to your mind is a large heated pool with different jets like the swan neck , the waterfall or the underwater jets (submerged jets).
The hydrotherapy is simply a method that is based on the healing properties of water in our body. The jets of water that you will find in the pools of the spas have these benefits:
- The jets in the legs act on organs such as the bladder and bowel.
- The jets in the chest and back affect the lungs, heart or even the liver.
- The jets in the head affect ocular and auditory ailments.
- Relieve muscular tensions thanks to the water pressure.
- They stimulate blood circulation.
Benefits of the jacuzzi and whirlpool
The jacuzzi is a hot tub with jets of hot water under pressure, thus producing the famous bubbling. Its benefits for the body are:
- Calms muscle pain as muscle tension is reduced.
- Activates blood circulation.
- Relieves headaches.
- Provide a sense of general well-being that benefits the mind.
- Helps to prevent anxiety, stress and insomnia.
- Warm water also helps open pores and eliminate toxins from the skin.
Recommendation of time: maximum 15-20 minutes.
- Bring your hair back.
- Before entering you must take a shower beforehand.
- It is not recommended to use the jacuzzi in case of feeling tired to avoid falling asleep or faint.
- It is not advisable for pregnant women, people with heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes or children under 12 years of age.
Benefits of drinking tea or juice at the end of the circuit
Tea has multiple benefits for our body. The simple fact of taking it at the end of the spa circuit helps to complete a relaxing session in style.
- Provides hydration.
- Contains antioxidants that help cell regeneration and repair.
- Help the immune system.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots and helps lower blood pressure.
- Reduces stress.
What is the ideal route for a spa circuit
Did you know that there is always a recommended circuit to enjoy a spa? The correct use of your facilities will bring you many benefits for your health. We tell you in a few simple steps:
- The first thing is always to go through the showers to begin to accustom the body to contact with water.
- Afterwards you can try the hydromassage pool and the jacuzzi.
- To take better care of the skin, it is advisable to go through the sauna and the Turkish bath.
- Next it is recommended to go through a cold shower or ice bath, so that the temperature contrast activates the circulation and provides a feeling of general well-being.
- Below is a good time to discover other facilities such as the pediluvio and showers of essential oils or Scottish, among others.
- To finish the circuit, it is best to relax on thermal loungers or in a resting room. In addition, it is a good opportunity to drink tea or hydrate with water or juice.
From now on, every time you go to a spa you will know what each installation brings you and it will make you feel even better . In addition, you can share it with whoever accompanies you to do together the most recommended tour of the spa circuit .
Would you like to explain some experience you have experienced in a spa? Leave us in a comment!